Malini graduated from the University of Glasgow in 1996. After completing her Specialist training in Obstetrics and Gynaecology she worked as a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist for 2 years, before moving into Community Gynaecology and Sexual & Reproductive Health.
Her current practice is in Community Gynaecology and Womens Sexual and Reproductive Health with a special interest in Menopause Care. Professional Memberships - British Menopause Society, Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, with Associate Membership of the Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare.
Consultations carried out for: Menopause issues, HRT, contraception, problematic periods, painful sex, bladder issues, early pregnancy scans, pelvic scans, cervical smears, endometrial biopsy, vulval biopsy.
Please read below information, prior to your appointment, thank you.Information about Coil-IUD
Information about Contraceptive Implant
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
- First appointment £200
- Follow up appointments £150
- Removal only £250
- Insertion/ Replacement £370
- Please read the Implant information prior to your appointment for Implants.
- Coil removal only £250
- Coil Insertion/ Replacement-
- -Copper (non hormonal) coil £300
- -Mirena IUS (hormonal coil) £400
- -Kyleena IUS (hormonal coil) £370
- Please read the IUD information prior to your appointment for Coils as it is important to ensure there is no current pregnancy risk
- Please note : Scans are done for reassurance and pregnancy location under 14 weeks of gestation and are NOT carried out for gender reveal or Foetal Anomalies. This is NOT a 3D scan. If you are unwell or bleeding heavily, it is advisable to attend A&E and not wait for your scan appointment. Trans-abdominal as well as trans-vaginal scans may be carried out.
- High vaginal swab £55
- Swab for Candida £60
- PCR swab for Bacterial vaginosis £50
- Cervical smear- cytology only £70
- Cervical smear- cytology and High risk HPV subtypes £145
- Endometrial Biopsy £260
- Vulval biopsy £260
- Oestradiol levels £69
- FSH levels £69
- Testosterone levels £79
- HCG £69
- Hormone profile £189
- CA125 £99