General Practioner & Joint Injection Services
MBChB DIPFMS DGM MRCGP
I am a GP partner at Bishopton Medical Practice and a Chief Medical Officer at Knockhill Racing Circuit.
I have a keen interest in musculoskeletal medicine with specific interests in racetrack trauma and joint injections.
Feeling tired and weak? An injection of vitamin B12 can give you a boost of energy and stimulate your metabolism. The effects can last up to 3 months! Available for £38* (Normal Price £44)
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
- Private GP Service
- Health MOT
- Insurance Work
- Travel vaccinations
- Onward Referral to private sector where indicated
- Routine GP appointment (20 minutes) £90.00
- Telephone GP appointment (10 minutes) £50.00
- Bloods available on request
- Trigger finger injection
- Trochanteric bursitis injection
- Thumb CMC joint injection (for arthritis)
- Wrist tendinitis injection (De Quervain’s)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome injection
- Tennis Elbow injection
- Golfer’s Elbow injection
- Subacromial shoulder injection (for impingement or tendinitis)
- Intra-articular shoulder injection (for frozen shoulder or arthritis)
- Knee injections (for arthritis while awaiting knee replacement surgery or if unsuitable for knee replacement)
- Ankle injections (for ankle arthritis)
- Plantar fascia injections (for plantar fasciitis)
- Intramuscular steroid injection (for generalised arthritis, for example while awaiting rheumatology)
- Appointment charge £50.00
- vitamin B12 injection £38.00*
- Injection charge £107.50.
You will NOT be charged unless an injection is suitable and can be carried out, charge is per joint injection completed.
*Discounted price available until end of 2020, full price £44.00