ADHD Nurse, Independent Nurse Prescriber
RCN member and NMC registered
Claire is a registered Mental Health Nurse with 15 years experience. Specialises in ADHD and emotional wellbeing and has a passion for supporting people to meet their potential to thrive.
Having worked in CAMHS for 13 years Claire has gained extensive experience in the assessment of neurodevelopmental disorder and treatment of symptoms that associate with these conditions. Claire also works in assessment of Neurodevelopmental disorders in adults.
Claire is an experienced independent nurse prescriber who is passionate about ensuring you receive the right treatment in a timely manner. You may be referred directly from your psychiatrist who has titrated your medication for Claire to continue ongoing monitoring and review of your medication.
1:1 individual therapy can be offered and a bespoke care plan will be agreed with you and Claire collaboratively. 1:1 therapy can be offered for coaching post diagnosis to help you understand your story, practical strategies and support to implement, anxiety management and treatment for emotional regulation including skills-based interventions to manage emotions and advice around sleep.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
- Initiation of medication, titration and review/monitoring
- ADHD assessment
- 1:1 therapeutic session
- Initial medication appointment - 45 mins (pre starting medication) £150
- Medication/Review Appointment £120 for adults and children (typically 30 minutes). This will include prescription if required and letter to GP or third parties.
- 1:1 individual therapeutic intervention £100 per hour (appointment usually 1 hour) Can be face to face or online.
- Bespoke packages for 1:1 work can be discussed at time of referral.
- ADHD Initial consultation £250 (Typically 60 minutes and includes letter, cost is redeemable against full assessment cost)
- Full ADHD assessment adult and child £1550 (includes a combination of face to face and online appointments, information gathering, feedback session and detailed report)