Attending the practice
Attending an appointment in the surgery
Attend alone - no partner / children if possibleARRANGE A CONSULTATION
• Remove coat before entering the building and avoid carrying anything (eg a handbag, ‘phone, kids’ toys, food or drink)
• Wear loose fitting clothing that will not need to be removed if you are going to be examined.
• Use the lavatory before leaving home – our toilet facilities are unavailable.
• You will be met at the door and given a mask to put on before entering the building. You will also be asked to use hand sanitiser. Please try to avoid touching anything e.g. doors when you are inside.
• Conversation will be minimal during the time you are in the building. Please don’t be offended; this is to keep us all safe. We will speak to you before and after you are seen via the ‘phone.